Our professional services include:
- Accounting and Taxation
- Company Secretarial Services
- Business Consultancy
- Corporate and Project Financing Consultancy
- Corporate Planning
- Business and Corporate Taxation
- Merger and Acquisition
- Financial Viability Studies
- Outsourcing of Payroll Services
- Corporate Marketing Services
- MIS and Computer Systems Accounting
- Operations Management Services
- Trade and Investment Advisors for HK & China
- Trade Advisory Services & Finance Related Services
- Trade fairs
- Trademark Registration
- APEC Business Travel Card
- CCRIS Report
- CRIF Report
- Work Permit Applications
WHAT WE DO
We tailormade our services to suit your needs
With our professional accounting knowledge and experience in handling Malaysian tax, UniPacific group of companies strive to provide our clients with One Stop accounting, audit and taxation services.
- Prepare company’s financial statements
- Tax Return to the Malaysian Inland Revenue Department (“IRD”).
- Act as company’s tax representative
- Apply and submit for the Malaysian service tax
- Prepare and submit Employment Tax Return to the IRD
- Reply correspondence issued by the IRD
- Assistance in tax investigations and related appeals with IRD
- Tax advisory & planning
UniPacific Group of Companies provide professional consultancy, registration of new companies and related services of all aspects of company secretarial works for both local and overseas clients.
- Setting up new companies
- Maintenance of statutory records
- Arranging and attending meetings of directors and shareholders and preparation of minutes
- Filing of statutory documents, e.g. annual returns etc.
- Arrangement of nominees services
- Provision of registered office
- Deregistration and members’ voluntary winding up
- Advice on liquidation and insolvency matters
- Business, debt and structural reorganization
- Preserving client’s rights to use their own & exclusive trademark
- Enhancing the good and corporate image of trademark holders
- Providing long term security to one’s mark
- Central Credit Reference Information System (CCRIS) is a system created by Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM)
- Synthesises credit information about a borrower or potential borrowers into standardised credit reports.
- These credit reports are very useful and essential for companies and individuals to obtain critical financial and creditworthiness related data and information for major decision making especially on those which are related to financial risks.
- International Business are getting more challenging and demanding involving financial risks exposure in cross border trade.
- With extensive and concerted sharing of business and financial data across different countries in all continents, we are able to provide international business and financial data and credit reporting for business enterprises.
- With a small token of fee, you are in control and be in the know of the business and financial intelligence information of your clients or potential clients irrespective of their whereabouts internationally (except for those selected few countries which are not listed in our targeted lists of countries)
- First hand international business and financial information obtained via CRIF Reporting will reduce or avert unnecessary risks and exposures and to facilitate sound decision making on your clients’ creditworthiness and be in the know the potential risks associated with a particular company or transaction.
- The APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) provides cardholders with pre-cleared, multiple entry (no visa requirement)
- Short-term business travel of up to 60 or 90 days within the APEC region
- The card also enables holders to fast track immigration processing at each economy’s major international airports
- APEC Card validity is five (5) years and depending on the passport validity period
- Currently, 19 out of the 21 APEC economies participate in the ABTC scheme
- The 19 participating economies are: Australia, Brunei Darussalam, Chile, China, Hong Kong (CHINA), Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Taiwan (CHINESE TAIPEI), Thailand and Vietnam
- We facilitate work permit related applications for foreigners who wish to work in Malaysia.
PEACE OF MIND
Focus on growing your business,
outsource what we do best to us.
Have a Question? Contact Us Now!